Administrative Assistant III
POSITION: Administrative Assistant III
FORMER INCUMBENT: Eden F. Tugade (Promoted)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-ADAS3-67-2017
OFFICE: TESDA - NCR
SALARY: SG-9 17,975.00 PERA: 2,000.00
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/First Level Eligibility
• Proficient in Computer Applications
• Good in oral and written communication skills
• Good moral character and work ethics
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of the position:
- 20% Handles incoming and outgoing communications (written and verbal) for the District Office.
- 20% Maintains and updates the record management system of the District Office.
- 10% Responds to public inquiries.
- 10% Prepare internal and external communications.
- 10% Coordinates with different offices
- 5% Prepares and submits regular monthly reports.
- 5% Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- 20% Performs other functions as may be required.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than 12 April 2019:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2018 and July to December 2018 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• Potential Assessment Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
© 2019 - Developed by: TESDA Planning Office - Labor Market Information Division